Seahawks @ Falcons
Falcons are 4-3 SU, 5-2 ATS as home underdogs under Dan Quinn
Falcons are 2-2 SU, 0-4 ATS against the Seahawks under Dan Quinn
3 of the 4 games have been decided by 7 points or less
17 of Seattle’s 27 road games since 2017 have been decided by 7 points or less
Recommended Bet: 1 Unit – Either Team by Under 7.5 Points @ $2.24 (Pointsbet)
Packers @ Vikings
Under is 15-3 in Vikings home divisional games under Mike Zimmer
Average total points 38.5, Median 33.5. Only 3 have gone over 44.5
Under is 8-2 in games between these two teams, since Mike Zimmer has been at the Vikings (2015)
Average total points 38.8, Median 35. Only 2 have gone over 44.5
Recommended Bet: 1.5 Units – Under 45 Total Points Scored @ $1.92 (Topsport)
Colts @ Jaguars
Jags are 2-2 SU, 3-1 ATS against the Colts since 2018
Underdogs of 8 or more in week 1 are 6-22 SU, 21-7 ATS since 2006
Home teams are 0-4 SU, 4-0 ATS. Losses of 4, 1, 2, 3 points
(Pwoaaahhh, here goes nothin'!)
Recommended Bet: 1 Unit – Jaguars +8 @ $1.99 (Topsport)
Chargers @ Bengals
Bengals ranked 30th in Defence (DVOA) in 2019
Chargers ranked 12th in Offence (DVOA) in 2019
Bengals conceded 22+ points in 6 of their 8 home games last season
Recommended Bet: 1 Unit – Chargers over 22 Team Total Points @ $1.95 (Pointsbet)
Bears @ Lions
3 of the 4 times these two teams have played eachother with their current coaches, have been decided by 7 points or less. (Other game was 12 points)
8 of the 12 divisional games that Matt Nagy has coached in have been decided by 7 points or less
4 of 6 on the road
6 of the 12 divisional games that Matt Patricia has coached in have been decided by 7 points or less
4 of 6 at home
11 of the 16 Lions games last season were decided by 7 points or less – tied most
9 of the 16 Bears games last season were decided by 7 points or less – tied 7th most
Recommended Bet: 1 Unit – Either Team by Under 7.5 Points @ $2.05 (Pointsbet)
Player Props – 1 Unit Anytime Touchdown (Unless Stated Otherwise)
Julian Edelman (Patriots) @ $3 (Ladbrokes/Sportsbet)
- Dolphins gave up the most rec TD’s to WR’s last season (27, next most 22).
- Reports say Cam and Edelman are clicking. Favourite receiver by all reports (shouldn’t be a surprise).
Todd Gurley (Falcons) @ $2.10 (Sportsbet/TAB)
- Seahawks conceded the 2nd most rushing TD’s to RB’s last season (18).
- Gurley has scored in his last 5 games vs Seahawks (11 total).
Josh Jacobs (Raiders) @ $1.80 (Ladbrokes)
- Panthers conceded the most TD’s to RB’s last season (30, next most 22).
Terry McLaurin (Washington) @ $3.10 (Sportsbet)
- Eagles conceded the tied-for-third most rec TD’s to WR’s last season (21).
- McLaurin scored in 6 of his 14 games last season (7 total).
Hayden Hurst (Falcons) Over 38.5 Rec Yards @ $1.88 (Most Books)
- Seahawks conceded the second most rec yards to TE’s last season (69 ypg).
- Seahawks conceded 39+ yards to 10 TE’s last season.
- Hurst, a TE brought in from the Ravens to replace Austin Hooper, has spent the summer having working workout sessions with QB Matt Ryan. Chemistry should be there early.
George Kittle (49ers) @ $1.90 (Most Books)
- Cardinals concede the most TD’s to TE’s last season (16, next most 10).
- 49ers TE’s scored 3 TD’s against the Cardinals in their two games last year.
Tyler Higbee (Rams) Over 45.5 Rec Yards @ $1.87 (Ladbrokes)
- Cowboys conceded the 3rd most rec yards to TE’s last season (63.5 ypg)
- Higbee had 111 yards vs Cowboys last season
Odds are correct as of 13:00 – 13th September 2020 (AEST). Odds are subject to change.
Enjoy your Monday morning!
If you would like to support and donate towards The Trend Bettor, you can do so via the link. All donations are extremely appreciated. https://www.paypal.com/paypalme/TheTrendBettorPtyLtd